Business Understanding & Alignment:
• Develop a solid understanding of the category and shopper drivers through research and trade visits in order to be able to send the message that fits both Nahdi and the target audience.
• Build solid and long term relations with the commercial & operational teams of our key vendors in alignment with the commercial category managers. This will allow building preference to Nahdi and open a new channel of communication and knowledge sharing.
• Manage the execution of the category concept that communicates the role of each category within the department it belongs to
• (Health, Beauty, Baby…etc.) by ensuring concept fits with the Nahdi brand essence, as well as update regularly the consumers’
• Expectations for each brand to come up with a winning plan to properly position Nahdi in the marketplace.
• Measure the performance, track the category audit per region, study the impact of all marketing activity, promotion plans through
• Constant reporting and updates of progress on a monthly basis using dashboards of which it will ensure business growth, brand
• Equity and the achievement of the set KPIs.
• Develop, manage & execute an annual category marketing calendar across the respective categories with Commercial & operation
• departments through quarterly & monthly update in order to have a thematic communication campaign that will build our categories
• with strong positioning to reach customers with engagement tools like digital, ambassadors program, and sustainability.
• Develop an annual promotional calendar for the respective categories with commercial & promotion team that ties with our new brand
• Equity house strengthens ties with vendors and evolves the current activities beyond trade discounts into the brand and Loyalty-building marketing campaigns